1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.By Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)
Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
Do you take drugs?
Age you get mistaken for
Want any tattoos?
Got any piercings?
Want any piercings?
Biggest turn ons
Biggest turn offs
I’ll love you if
Someone you miss
Most traumatic experience
A fact about your personality
What I hate most about myself
What I love most about myself
What I want to be when I get older
My relationship with my sibling(s)
My relationship with my parent(s)
My idea of a perfect date
My biggest pet peeves
A description of the girl/boy I like
A description of the person I dislike the most
A reason I’ve lied to a friend
What I hate the most about work/school
What your last text message says
What words upset me the most
What words make me feel the best about myself
What I find attractive in women
What I find attractive in men
Where I would like to live
One of my insecurities
My childhood career choice
My favorite ice cream flavor
Who I wish I could be
Where I want to be right now
The last thing I ate
Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
A random fact about anything